United Youth for Peace and Development, Inc. (UNYPAD) is looking for qualified persons to fill in the following vacant positions in implementing “STABILIZATION and SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN THE BANGSAMORO AUTONOMOUS REGION IN MUSLIM MINDANAO (BARMM)” project in partnership with RELIEF INTERNATIONAL (RI).
- One (1) Project Coordinator;
- One (1) Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer;
- Four (4) Community Organizers;
- One (1) Bookkeeper; and
- One (1) Logistics Officer
To apply, please send the following documents to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application letter/cover letter
- Resume with three professional references
You can also submit a hard copy of your application documents to our office located at :
Dataya Compound, Purok Pinen,
Rosales St., RH 6, Cotabato City