- To capacitate youth to become productive, effective and efficient leaders and managers, and expert in peace building, which includes conflict resolution and transformation, and development work;
- To render post-conflict services on social, economic and cultural aspect in the conflict-affected areas and other depressed communities;
- To raise awareness in preserving and protecting environment and natural resources;
- To initiate and facilitate relief, rehabilitation and development activities in disaster prone areas;
- To encourage women’s participation in nation-building and promote gender consciousness;
- To promote human rights as foundation for building a peaceful society;
- To promote cultural sensitivity and spiritual consciousness between and among members of the organization and communities; and
- To establish data base on socio-economic, political and cultural profiles of the communities.